15/06/2020 by Amina Sly-Khan 0 Comments
Glue Pictures for everyone:- Art blog week 13!!!
I hope you're well on this Monday morning.
Shops are opening and bubbles are being created... what's there not to be happy about?
Plus... it's week 13 of my Art blog.
This week's Art blog is 'Glue Pictures'.
A lovely activity for everyone which can be adapted to different ages and abilities.
Enjoy the session, enjoy the 'bubbles', more next week.
What you need:-
- A5 card
- bottle of PVA glue which has a nozzle top
- gold acrylic paint
- shoe polish or black ink
What to do:-
- Draw a simple picture on the cardboard.
- Draw around your picture squeezing the glue gently.
- Leave it to dry overnight.
- Paint over it in acrylic paint.
- Let the paint dry.
- To get the 'antique' look, put some black shoe polish or ink on a soft cloth & rub it all over.
- Get a clean cloth and rub it again to lift off any excess ink/ polish.
- This can also be made with silver paint.
Enjoy the session, more next week.