01/09/2020 by Amina Sly-Khan 0 Comments
Mixed Media Birds....September Blog
This month's art blog is a week early due to exciting developments here at A.S.K Art & Design.
The studio is being extended, a big and messy job. There are no workshops till 26th September due to the developments.
The expansion will mean 3 more spaces, which, will allow for social distancing.
The activity this month is called Mixed Media Birds and is suitable for all abilities and ages.
The workshops are up and running, maximum 3 people until the studio is expanded. It's been lovely to be up and running again, seeing many returning clients. Social distancing is in place, hand gel and anti- bacterial wipes are available too. The studio is also thoroughly cleaned before and after each session.
There is availability for Friday 16th October Watercolour Techniques & Saturday 17th October Oil Pastel Skies.
My artwork is ongoing and updated every time a new piece is completed.
If you would like to purchase a piece, this can be paid for over a period of time via standing order.
I'm also available for commissions, whether it's a painting or drawing I will work with you to achieve your dream art work.
Enjoy the art activity, and I look forward to seeing you in the autumn.
Amina & Murphy x
Mixed Media Birds:-
A5 cartridge paper
paints, brushes etc
What to do:-
- Draw a simple outline of a bird.
- Paint the bird, in any colour of your choice.
- Paint the background, in any colour of your choice.
- When the paint is dry draw a square around the bird using chalk pastels.
- Add some shapes in the background.
- Add legs and feet and outline the bird.
- Use a black pen for the eye.
- Add lots of lines and patterns on the bird.
This activity can be repeated a number of times with different outcomes.