08/06/2020 by Amina Sly-Khan 0 Comments
Painted Flowers:- Art Skills for everyone/ Week 12
Good Morning Everyone,
This week's art blog is called 'Painted Flowers'.
It's a great activity for relaxation and well being and suitable for all abilities and ages.
While the weather takes a turn for the worse, what better way to spend the time.
Enjoy the session, stay safe, more next week.
Please share the blog.
What you need:-
cartridge or coloured paper
What to Do:-
- Draw an oval for the middle of the flower.
- Add a spiral & two wavy lines around it.
- Add petals around the middle. To make them look as if they are curled over, draw a wiggly line inside the petal.
- Add a long stem & several leaves.
- Starting at the middle of the flower, paint a line out to the edge of a petal. Paint more lines to fill each petal.
- Paint a line down the middle of each leaf. Fill with lots of lines.
- Paint the stem completely white.
If you are painting on white cartridge paper, paint the lined flower in a colour of your choice.
Enjoy the session, please share the blog.