22/05/2020 by Amina Sly-Khan 0 Comments
Colour Mixing for everyone:- Day 41
It's the last day of my daily blog.
From next week it is changing to a weekly blog.
It will be for every ability and age group as each activity can be adapted.
Today's blog is colour mixing using 2 primary colours plus white.
Enjoy, please share the blog.
Have a great bank holiday weekend.
What you need:-
red, blue and white paint
What to do:-
- Make a bottle shape stencil from card.
- On the paper draw around the stencil, overlap and repeat the pattern.
- Mix different quantities of red, blue and white paint to achieve different colours.
- Paint each section with a mixed colour.
- Every section should be painted in a different colour.
- Why not try this activity with a mix of blue, yellow & white or red, yellow & white.