14/05/2020 by Amina Sly-Khan 0 Comments
Domed Buildings for everyone:- Day 35
Today's art blog is 'Domed Buildings'.
A fun activity involving watercolours and imagination.
There are three attachments to help you visualise and complete the activity.
More tomorrow, please share the blog.
What you need:-
watercolour paper or thick cartridge paper ( any size)
What to do:-
- With a pencil draw different sized rectangles on your paper.
- Add some domes, make them different sizes.
- Add lots of different shapes of windows, doorways & arches.
- Use watercolours to fill in the buildings & domes.( pencils or felt tips if you don't have watercolours).
- Draw around some of the windows and doors with a gold pen.
- Add patterns to the buildings.