24/03/2020 by Amina Sly-Khan 0 Comments
Drawing Skills for Adults :- Day 1
Here it is the first drawing skills for adults ( & or children).
All you need are pencils, HB/ 2B , paper, rubber.
- Dashed marks can help you establish proportions of a subject early.
- Start with marks for the top, bottom, left and right extremes.
- Once you're happy with it join the dots lightly together.
- Practice the cup first then the bottle.
- Once you've built your confidence choose the subjects.
As you draw your eyes should be constantly flitting between paper and subject.
The more time you spend looking at your subject, the more answers you'll find to the questions your drawing creates.
Hope you enjoy the activity.... suitable for both adults and older children.