15/05/2020 by Amina Sly-Khan 0 Comments
Wax Resist Reflections for everyone:- Day 36
Today's art blog is called 'wax reflections' which involves painting and oil pastels or wax crayons.
It's a great springboard for painting different landscapes in various colours.
The activity is adaptable and suitable for all ages and abilities.
Please share the blog.
Have a great weekend, more on Monday.
What you need:-
Watercolour/ cartridge paper
watercolour paints/ brushes etc.
White oil pastel or wax crayon
What to do:-
- Draw a moon with the white pastel on the paper.
- Add lots of short lines about a third of the way down the paper.
- Make each line a little longer than the one before.
- Use darkish blue paint to paint a line of distant hills between the moon & the lines on the water.
- Paint the sky and water in yellow paint.
- When the paint is dry, paint a strip of land, a tree trunk.
- Dab leaves with the tip of your brush.
Enjoy & please share the blog.